Game Rules for Players
- Use only English in the Global Channel as it is the universal language for our server. This rule only applies to the Global channel. The first offence will be a warning to stop, the second will be a kick from Global and the third will be a 5 hour ban from the Global Channel.
- Do not use any kind of cheats, hacks or exploits. Using any bug in your advantage is considered exploit.
- Do not trade your account or characters. Permanent ban for both seller/buyer.
- Sharing account is forbidden. Both users sharing account will be blocked from our server permanently.
- Do not spam or advertise in any channel. This will result IP ban forever with no right to get unbanned!
- Do not use bad language in any situation, channel or wisp. You will get banned.
- Insulting a GM results ban ip with no right to get unbanned!
- Do not wispp, invite, insult or beg GM's or Admins. Respect GM's and what they ask in certain situations.
- Do not attack GM's in any situation. If you attacked a GM by mistake and you don't stop after he asks you, your character will get banned for the next 12 hours. Respect GM's / Admins, they are in game to help!
- Spamming a Ticket with the same issue after you received an answer will result 12 hour ban on your character.
- If a GM asks you to leave the GM island(s) or you arrived there by your self without being summoned by a gm will get your character banned for 3 hours.
- Ninja-ing loot (ksing/changing loot to master) form mobs in or outside party/raid will result a permanent ban on your character with no right for to get unbanned.
If you donated you are not excused if you break any of this rules.
Not respecting this rules will result kick, ban character, account or ip!
By entering the game you accept this rules.
We will not unban you except if you have proof that your ban is a GM abuse.
IMPORTANT: Don't bother us with "I didn't used any cheat" because we have logs!
Don't expect us to forgive you / or your little brother for any kind of cheat. Go use cheat/hacks elsewhere!
Game Rules for GamemastersNo Giving out items, unless there is a more than valid reason.
Don't give out spells that players are not supposed to have or are bugged.
Don't give out gold, BeeZ has trade logs.
Don't .kill monsters or players, if a player is attacking you, tell them to stop if they dont, just .recall portplayer somewhere playername , to get them away.
Don't add items to vendors, Devs take care of that!
Don't remove items from vendors, unless it is there and is giving a unfair advantage to the players, such as if a warglaive of azzinoth was in a vendor and it is not supposed to be.
GM Islands are for doing tickets,not a hang out with friends.if you want to hang out pick a nice spot and have a good time.just dont hang on the islands, its our work places.
Do Not PVP on your GM accounts.
Leave your GM (tag) on at all times, just to be safe and not use spells or things on players.
Don't delete NPC's without a valid reason.
DON'T RAID WITH PLAYERS!
Do Tickets in a reasonable timed manor, dont delete the ticket because it is to big.
Don't join Player Guilds, you are just allowed to join a Guild made for Staff.
Don't kill NPCs.
Don't help Players on your GM Characters.
Don't add Items to GMs, just BeeZ is allowed to do that.
Just hang on Citys if you are doing a Ticket there, when you are finished go back to one of our GM Islands.
Don't ask for Promotions.
Don't insult Admins for Stuff or somethink like that.
For Bans always take Proofs.
When kicking or banning someone take care about what you write as reason, chose a good Sentence to clear Questions.
DisclaimerThese rules can be changed at any time. By accepting GM and logging in as one you automatly accept these Rules. You accept, that you can get fired or banned for unknown Time if you breake any Rule. Best regards to all players. Please play fair and enjoy the game the normal way. Don't spoil the fun of others.